Dentist in Llano, TX
Charles William “Chip” Parrish, D.D.S.
Dr. Chip Parrish has over twenty years of clinical dental experience and a constant drive to always bring the best care possible to his patients. He co-owns Parrish Dentistry with his wife Jennifer, both of them working together to deliver comprehensive dental solutions to the needs of Llano and the surrounding hill country towns.
When not in the office, Chip volunteers as a coach for youth sports, including football, baseball, basketball and volleyball. He loves hunting, chasing billfish in the Gulf of Mexico, and spending time with his wife and children overlooking clear, blue water.
- 1990-1994 – Graduate with Honors, New Braunfels Canyon High School
- 1994-1998 – Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Baylor University
- 1998 – Business and Finance Classes, University of Texas San Antonio
- 1999-2003 – Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- 2002-2003 – Graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center Preceptorship on Dental Implantology (a seven-month residency on dental implant surgical and restorative techniques)
Honors and Affiliations
- Baylor University Baseball Player 1994-1998
- Baylor Baseball Fred “Red” Harris 110% Award 1998
- Academic All-Southwest Conference 1995 and 1996
- Academic All-Big 12 1997 and 1998
- Youth Sports Coach 1993-Present
- Member Academy of General Dentistry
- Member Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member Llano Chamber of Commerce
Jennifer Elliott Parrish D.D.S. – Dentist/Co-Owner
Jennifer Parrish is a member of the International Association of Orthodontics with over twenty years of experience in dentistry. She owns Parrish Dentistry together with her husband Chip, the both of them work together to deliver comprehensive dental solutions to the needs of the Llano community.
Jennifer takes a “whole health” approach to all aspects of her practice. She enjoys helping patients reach their smile goals. When not in the office, much of her free time is taken up by her kids’ extracurricular activities. However, when she gets the chance, she enjoys traveling, especially if the destination is a nice beach.
- 1987-1991 Graduate with Honors, Crosby High School
- 1991-1995 B.S. Biomedical Science, Texas A&M University
- 1998-2002 University of Texas Health Science Center D.D.S. Magna Cum Laude
Honors and Affiliations
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, International Association of Orthodontics
- Hostess in the Japanese Exchange Student Program, 1999
- Recipient of NIH Research Fellowship Grant, June 1999
- Recipient of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Scholastic Achievement Award, May 1999
- Member, Llano Chamber of Commerce
Clydean Simanskis, RDH – Dental Hygienist
Clydean is a hometown girl who raised 3 wonderful kids here in Llano. When she’s not battling gum disease and educating patients, Clydean enjoys traveling, music, and spending time with family and friends. Clydean is a shining soul who loves what she does and will brighten your day…along with your smile.
Kelsey McBee, RDH – Dental Hygienist
Kelsey is a fighting Jacket from Llano High School where she played volleyball and track. She attended hygiene school and Concorde College where she made the dean’s list. She couldn’t wait to get home and serve her family and friends chairside. Kelsey enjoys interacting with her patients and making them comfortable with their dental care. When she is not cleaning teeth, Kelsey can be found spending time with her family.
Amanda Guidroz, RDA – Treatment Coordinator
Amanda grew up in Llano and graduated from LHS. She has been developing her skills as a dental assistant since 2011. She enjoys going to concerts with her husband (Ryan), being outside on the lake, and movie nights with her family and friends! Amanda is a first-class dental and orthodontic assistant.
Amanda Lain, RDA
Amanda graduated from Llano High School in 2000 and has almost a decade of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant. She loves the creative aspects of dentistry and using her hands to give patients their best smile. Outside the office, Amanda enjoys the outdoors. Her hobbies include fishing, camping, and swimming. She also enjoys painting and spending time with her husband and three children. Amanda takes great care of our patients.
Ashten Jordan, RDA
Ashten is another Llano local who graduated from Llano High School in 2015. Her passion for dentistry comes from seeing patients leave the office happy and more confident in themselves. When not helping patients in the office, Ashten enjoys spending time with her husband and son, and entering Punkin’ Chunkin’ competitions. Ashten’s positive attitude will brighten your visit!
Ariane Rhea – Front Office
Ariane has lived in Llano since 2002, and has spent her entire residence in town working in healthcare operations. She brings almost two decades of project management, customer service, accounting and logistics experience to Parrish Dentistry’s front office. Ariane recognizes that the front office is just as much a part of the care experience, and strives to make a positive difference in our patient’s lives every day. On the weekends she likes to workout, spend time outdoors, and watch her two sons play sports. Ariane does a great job ensuring that our patients have a smooth visit.